To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Tell me about your monitor

edited December 2006 in General
I know what you're thinking...HUH? Haha Im actually looking for a new monitor for my junky little computer. Since its in my room it would be cool to chill on my bed and watch movies on it instead of having to get a TV...especially considering all my movies are downloaded now anyways. I'm thinking of picking this Samsung 22'' Widescreen up from futureshop, or something similar.

What do you think? Any better options or any specs missing?

Comments

• edited December 2006
    For a 22" that's a great deal I think. I got a 20" for $450 6 months ago and it's great for watching all my illegal movies. So far I've watched the dvd screeners for the pursuit of happyness, rocky baboa, borat, blood diamond, and the good sheperd. I think that 22" that you'll be getting will be so much more enjoyable than a 20".
  • edited December 2006
    It looks like a pretty good one!

The big thing with LCDs is the response time (lower is better, of course) and the contrast (higher is better). But it looks like the specs are pretty good on that one and it's a good price too!
  • edited December 2006
    Just got a Samsung 20" LCD for Christmas, nice monitor :)

Leave a Comment