To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Experienced Geography Tutor (GEOG 100, GEOG 111, GEOG 214, GEOG 215, GEOG 314)

edited August 2015 in Tutoring
Are you looking for help in Geography courses? 

I am an experienced tutor with specialties in Physical Geography and Climatology. I tutor 1st year Human Geography (GEOG100), 1st Year Physical Geography (GEOG 111) as well as Biogeography (GEOG 215) and courses in Weather and Climate (GEOG 214/314)

My rate is $30/hr, and I offer discounts on the hourly rate for groups of 2 people or more.

You can contact me at tylercherrington@gmail.com

Comments

• Are you looking for help in Geography courses? 

I am an experienced tutor with specialties in Physical Geography and Climatology. I tutor 1st year Human Geography (GEOG100), 1st Year Physical Geography (GEOG 111) as well as Biogeography (GEOG 215) and courses in Weather and Climate (GEOG 214/314)

I hold a BSc Physical Geography (2011) and a MSc Geography from SFU (2013) with a specialty in Climatology. I have worked as a teaching assistant on multiple occasions for SFU's GEOG 214 (Weather and Climate), as well as GEOG 414 (Advanced Climatology). I have experience as a sessional instructor teaching SFU GEOG 214, and currently work as a lab instructor in the Douglas College Geography Department, where I help teach a variety of Physical Geography courses.

My rate is $30/hr, and I offer discounts on the hourly rate for groups of 2 people or more.

You can contact me at tylercherrington@gmail.com