To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

I want to buy FALX99 course!! We could discuss the price!! Please help!

Hello everyone. I am a secondyear student and this is the last chance for me to choose FALX99 course, but my enrollment date was really really late (July22) and finally all the course are stop enrolled. I am now very worry about that but no good news from the waiting and my advisor. If someone do not need this course in hurry, please help me! You could sell this course to me and we could discuss the price. Thanks so much!

Comments

• No offense, but this is a rather funny post. Anyhow, you should talk to Ena Lee, she is the head of the faculty of education, she may be able to refer you to a teacher who teaches the course, but keep in mind FALx99 classes will only take 18 students at max, there's nothing the advisors can do about it. The only other way you may get in other than waiting on the wait-list is if a student is absence multiple times during the first and second week, because 5 absences would result in a fail. 

Leave a Comment