To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Best working time?

edited September 2006 in General
When does everyone find that they work best -- early morning, afternoon or late night? Or other? I'm a night owl, personally. I start working around 10 PM and go until the wee hours. Everyone else?

Comments

• edited September 2006
    Hii I've been wondering the same thing lately. I hate working in the afternoon because I'm usually tired and sleepy by then (means its about time for a nap hehe) so I tend to study either early in the morning or at night. But at night I like to go to a coffee shop or something to help keep me energized. :tongue: You know how it is
  • edited September 2006
    I do the same thing, but find that coffee gets me wired, then I can't get a good sleep and I'm a mess the next morning. Hmm. Maybe this is more a personal defect that an organizational problem.
  • edited September 2006
    i work best early in the morning... nighttime is terrible for me, i cant concentrate past 9, and usually go to bed at 930 anyways lol
  • edited September 2006
    I'm a night owl also. I have always loved being up at night. I find it is alot quieter and not as many distractions. Makes for a terrible morning though when you have to get up early.
  • edited September 2006
    Late night any time after 11 for me. I can get a lot more done when it is quiet. Not as easily distracted. Usually no one calling at 1 a.m. unless it's a Friday. ;)
  • edited September 2006
    im definately a night owl, my studyin starts at 11

Leave a Comment