To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

New Years Eve Plans

edited December 2006 in General
What is everyone doing for New Years?

I haven't made plans in the slightest yet as I'm not sure whats gonna be good and what kind of crowd is where.

Comments

• edited December 2006
    Babysitting!

I get to hang out with a 6 year old, watch Pirates of the Caribbean and get $150 for my "efforts". I'm funding a trip to Thailand next April, so giving up one night of partying is worth it for 46 days of partying in Thailand. :teeth:
  • edited December 2006
    so far in the town of maple ridge nothing (that i know of) is happening......oh great i bet something will pop up in the last minute
  • edited December 2006
    i'm going to be in whistler. weee leaving in about an hour.

imo, new years is overrated. it's just an excuse to get drunk (which occurs often during the holiday anyway)...but alas, c'est tres amusant. and it's nice to get together with friends. :)
  • edited December 2006
    I usually go to a house party every single year for New Years eve. But this year, due to a lack of friends, I'll just be chilling out by myself :).
  • edited December 2006
    I got invited to a couple of house parties too but don't really feel like doing that for new years...considering the whole country is gonna be out partying why miss it. hmm... maybe crush
  • edited December 2006
    Looks like I'll be staying in as well. Heh.
  • edited December 2006
    I saw that the virgin thread had a great deal of posts and that not many seem to have NYE plans. Why don't the virgins pair off on NYE?

I think that I'm going to Richard's for some reason. :embarassed:
  • edited December 2006
    Im definitely hitting downtown, theres gonna be a lot of hotties out !
  • edited December 2006
    Are there any fireworks going on this year?
  • edited December 2006
    I don't think so. As far as I know there are no more fireworks shows in Vancouver apart from the Symphony of Fire.

People were fighting during the fireworks on Canada Day so they've canceled them...
  • edited December 2006
    I'm not sure but I heard there is fireworks at Central City (SFU Surrey) for NYE.
  • edited December 2006
    da_prodigy said:
    Im definitely hitting downtown, theres gonna be a lot of hotties out !
    And your hustlin' ways will be sure to woo them. :teeth:
  • edited December 2006
    New Year's eve is just another day for me. I don't give the slightest damn about the next year. As such, I'll treat Dec. 31 like any other day.

Leave a Comment