To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

PHIL 300

edited April 2015 in General
so heres the deal…I'm a biochemistry student in my last semester…i took phil 300 for my b- hum credit. I'm barely passing…does this ever get scaled or bumped up a bit? the average on the midterm was 65 and the final will be similar.  

ps. stay away from this shit if you are into sciences..boring and a bit ridiculous…unless you like talking about shit for hours while going in circles…you will love it!

Comments

• Lol I took PHIL120W not even for my W and I thought it was a really cool and good course! Would never take an upper-level PHIL or any other PHIL especially the Q ones though lol
  • NVM I REALIZED WHY I TOOK IT EVEN THOUGH I HAD A LOWER-DIVISION W ALREADY. IT WAS FOR MY B-HUM ALSO!

The reason I wrote that in all caps is cuz I thought I had NO B-HUM courses as of now and there were really no B-Hum's that interested me or that I would excel in other than that PHIL120W or fit in my schedule but now I realize I only need ONE more B-Hum!!!

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS THREAD HAHAHAHA. What a relief. Would have never realized if it weren't for this lol.

And this is me all-nighter studying hyperness I guess.
  • hahah! glad i could help.. i was in the same boat a couple semesters ago and went into the MBB advisor and told me i had to take two upper divisions to grad! 

Leave a Comment