To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Question regarding COGS 100!

edited March 2015 in General
I manage to take 4 courses in summer, however I'm not sure if COGS100 would be a good choice, since my other three courses are rather important, so I just need a chill course that I can pass or obtain a fair grade. The prof for COGS 100 is Linda Kaastra, this is my first time taking COGS course, so I really need some advice, please help~

Comments

• Just looking at the ratemyprof scores she ain't lookin' too good. And 4 courses is a lot to take in the summer, many people do poorly when they do that and had classes the previous semesters before. So COGS is defs not the course to take if you need a chill course, at least from what I've heard, it is a course that really requires thinking. You could probably pass though if that's just what you're looking for.
  • Thank you so much, yeah taking 4 courses in summer is kind of hardcore. Do you know if there's any "easy" course in summer that does not require a lot of readings?
  • you could think of trying to get a easy course to fulfill your WQB requirements

Leave a Comment