To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Where to eat on Burnaby campus?

edited February 2015 in General
I eat only seafood and veggies. I always wonder where to eat on the Burnaby campus.
I feel so weird just walking around and staring at the menu. Any suggestions for good food?
Thanks!

Comments

• I was going to suggest donair town, and their delicious chicken platters, but if you want seafood and veggies I think that little 'make your own sandwich' place beside subway in Mac cafe may have some seafood? Never tried it out.

Hell maybe even the dinning hall would have some seafood but I havent tried that out either lol. 
    Just some things to try and find out if they got it !
  • edited February 2015
    Try out the Asian restaurants at cornerstone. Some of their menu items have seafood. I've never personally tried their seafood options though. I only get their chicken/beef stuff.
  • Yeah, the restaurants behind the bookstore (I think that's Cornerstone like Shayan said) will have a few options for you. I hope you like tofu.

Also Subway in the cafeteria at the AQ has its veggie options, which includes falafel for protein (which I haven't seen at other Subways before).

Of course, you could always do the 15 minute (round-trip) walk to Nester's Market, grab something, and come back.
  • I did not think there would actually be that much options. Thanks guys!
    I also noticed (not that I peek at what people eat but...) some students were eating noodles (who does not love noodles :D). Where do they buy those on Burnaby campus?
  • edited March 2015
    Koya in MBC has noodles. Mackenzie Cafe has a create your own stir fry option (with noodles or rice). Spicy Stone at cornerstone has udon and ramen. Some of the Chinese restaurants up at cornerstone like the Pearl Fever one have lots of noodle options as well. 
  • And sushi at Mack Cafe which you can actually watch them make it fresh so it's not like import like at 7-11. And a Korean place in MBC which may or may not have noodles I've never eaten there myself but they have some good options.

Leave a Comment