To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Does geog111 is ez?

edited February 2015 in General
Does geog 111 is easy course?
Looking for easy science elective, somewhere read about this class.
Can anyone who took it help me? 

Comments

• I got an A in GEOG 111 and I only showed up to class the first 3 weeks. This class is super easy. Labs are worth 25%, midterm is worth 25%, final is worth 50%. The labs aren't hard at all. It's just 4-5 basic questions, but it depends on your TA and how helpful they are. Exams are based on things in Faran's slides. I just studied by going over all the bolded words in the textbook and that was sufficient. The midterm is all multiple choice and true/false. The final was largely multiple choice with a simple short answers section.

Although Faran's teaching style isn't the most exciting, he has a lot of knowledge and experience in the subject. He's also extremely nice and helpful so go to office hours if you don't understand something. I found the material in this class to be pretty interesting too so I would definitely recommend this class.
  • Might not be that ez if you have grammar problems.

I took GEO 104 and I can corroborate that Ali is a great prof. Easy exams if you study. But it is pretty straightforward.

Leave a Comment