To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

business casual and formal - where to buy?

edited January 2015 in General
Where can I buy clothes for business casual and business formal dress code which are affordable for women? (not looking for any brands)
If possible in Surrey.

Thank you.

Comments

• Plum is not too bad - lots of the clothes are Canadian-made. No branch in Surrey, though.
  • Wal-Mart.
  • I don't know about women, but for that I go to H&M. Things there are cheap and good quality for the money. They got blazers, and dress shirts and shoes. Again, I'm not a woman but it doesnt hurt to check.
  • Winners will take some digging but usually you'll get higher quality in return.

H&M will have some alright stuff. Forever 21 you can usually find a thing or two (without needing to dig too much). I don't know about where your upper limit is but Mariposa is kinda geared towards that market. If you're not to worried about longevity, Zara usually has pretty in-style stuff.

Of course, anything you buy up here is gonna cost more than if you went down to the states to get it.

Leave a Comment