To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Final Grades

edited December 2014 in General
My grades have all been turned in on Canvas however only one subject has been updated on the go.sfu site where your gpa and credits are posted. Funny enough the subject that was posted last on canvas is the one that has been updated on my go.sfu account. Anyone know what's up??

Comments

• Probably the prof just accepted the grade as your final mark but the department has yet to approve of it. That's normally why the grades get posted quite late (on the SIS).
  • Ah okay, quite a mediated process ey? Thanks for the response!
  • Yup, no problem. What I said should be correct (and sorry if it isn't, someone will correct me if I'm not)... I wish I was this confident in my answers on exams rather than on here. *sigh*
  • Hahaha! It takes time my friend... good luck with your finals/grades etc
  • Thanks, you too!
  • Still waiting for my grades......!
  • I had an exam on Saturday and I believe I overheard my prof mention that the last day for grades is on Wednesday or Thursday. Hopefully they'll be uploaded soon!
  • Final grades have to be submitted to the department within 96 business hours of the final exam. From that point on, it'll have to go through the department, chair and finally registrar before it gets posted to your SIS account.
  • I wrote a final (in class) on November 26th and still have yet to get my final mark.

I think that must be a record!

Leave a Comment