To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Boxing Day Sales!!

edited December 2006 in General
As you guys may be aware I am east indian...and as east indians we celebrate our christmas on the 26th BOXING DAY :teeth: seriously we always pick up some crazy stuff on boxing day, looking forward to a new TV and some wireless controllers for my PS3...i may have to lineup at futureshop but I think itll be worth it haha...are you guys looking forward to any blowout deals anywhere that you'd like to share??

Comments

• edited December 2006
    I'm gunnin hard for a new digital camera from staples...its 100$ for a kodak 5.0 MP
  • edited December 2006
    Yeck... I stay away from the stores on Boxing Day (and "boxing week"). There is nothing that I need so badly as to wait for four hours in the rain...
  • edited December 2006
    I can't seem to find anything I want on boxing days.. lol.. Like I would be interested in clothes.. but no sizes.. and I would be interested in some electronics..but its all sold out.. Yah =S..
  • edited December 2006
    You can get some great boxing day sales right now at Best Buy and Futureshop online.
  • edited December 2006
    an ipod...
  • edited December 2006
    toast said:
    an ipod...
    What kind and size?
  • edited December 2006
    year after year my mom drags me out for boxing day shopping. woo-freakin-hoo! I'm not sure putting your life in danger is worth saving 20$. I hate the lines, the pushing and shoving, the parking, the fact that all the good things are takin within the first 30 seconds of the day... grr.. Seriously, how does it all disappear soo fast?!?!
    but this year, i'm kinda looking forward to shopping. i'm gonna listen to my "angry music" and get pumped b4 i go .... and if anyone goes outa line and pushes me........ ooooooh my god, they're gonna pay..... for my purchases hehe.. (corny joke, i know)
    have fun boxing day sale-ing!!
    lemmie know how it goes!!
  • edited December 2006
    im just hoping the stuff i bought at Mexx are on sale so i can get my price match.
  • edited December 2006
    yeee i got $300 to future shop, gettin an Xbox 360 tomorrow..yee gonna be siick
  • edited December 2006
    I'm hiding inside and playing my new Wii games :wink:
  • edited December 2006
    let the boxing madness begin......im off to metrotown:teeth:
  • edited December 2006
    I went to pc to do some boxing day shopping at 9 am this morning. There wasn't anything good. Ended up buying one pair of pants only.
  • edited December 2006
    it wasn't all that its cracked up to be, but i found a nice FCUK sweater from metro which ima rock next semester
  • edited December 2006
    59.96 mfc 240c printer that we're selling at staples is a steal.

don't let the price fool you.

but i'm lookin' for some pullovers from mexx/fcuk. anyone seen nice ones?
  • edited December 2006
    I got some nice leather shoes from Zara for 50 bucks with tax already =).

Leave a Comment