To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Report Cards

edited November 2014 in General
Do we receive our final grades in the mail or by email? Are our parents signatures required? Also, I think, when I first applied, I selected the option to allow my parents to have access to my grades or get them by email or something, how can I change that?

Thanks!

Comments

• As far as I know, the only place your grades appear is on your student profile. At the end of the term, go to your SIS and your final grades will be displayed there. I don't think your parents have access to your marks. This isn't high school. 
  • Your grades only appear on your SIS. As far as I know you are the only one that can view them, they aren't released to anyone else.
  • Thanks for the replies! Some other people told me that parents get emails, have to sign report cards and return your parents signatures to the registrars office. I guess they were just lying.
  • Was that on revscene? Lol...
  • Yes it was lol, why do you ask?
  • edited November 2014
    Cause I laughed really hard when I saw them troll you.
  • Well this is embarassing....
  • Sorry for laughing at you :p
  • Haha parents signature, that's funny
  • I laughed way more than I should have...

Why would you need parent signature? You pay the university fees
  • Let's not give him or her a hard time now. We were all noobs one day :)
  • And they are not called report cards. They were called that in high-school. This is university now
  • My reaction to this post: 
    *After reading the title* 
    Report card exist?! (o.0)
    *After reading the description* 
    *Facepalm* (-_-)

Leave a Comment