To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

job posting at sfu

edited September 2006 in General
Need a break from studying? Want to be active? Are you a basketball, football or soccer fan?

If you answered yes to any of these questions then you should consider becoming an Rec Sports Official.

Officials play a key role in the running of the SFU Rec Sports program. Officials are needed for Basketball, Flag Football, Indoor and Outdoor Soccer leagues. Times of work are flexible. Pay is $10 per hour.

Officiating experience would be an asset but is not required as training will be provided. Strong knowledge of the rules of basketball, football and/or soccer as well as playing experience are highly recommended.

Officials are needed now for Fall semester leagues!!

For more information or to apply contact Jason Stockley - Rec Sports Facilitator at [email]jstockle@sfu.ca[/email].

Comments

• edited September 2006
    Thank you for posting this. I loved to play soccer in highschool. I know quite a bit about this game. I used to ref the young kids soccer league on Saturdays back home. Sounds right up my alley.

Thank you.

Leave a Comment