To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Enrollment HELP!! "You do not have a valid enrollment appointment at this time."

edited November 2014 in General
My enrollment appointment has already passed and I got a few of the classes I wanted but I got waitlisted for one of them. I recently found out that there a spaces open and I got them into my course cart but when I click enroll is says, "You do not have a valid enrollment appointment at this time."
My enrollment was four or five days ago!! whats goin on!?

Comments

• You may be restricted due to the class because of Open enrollment which becomes release after Nov 24th
  • Double check you clicked on the correct semester, I think it defaults to the current semester (so fall 2014).
  • yeah, I've got the same problem.. .and it sucks cuz one of my waitlisted courses is at the same time as one of my enrolled courses(the one I wanan drop so...) fml
  • Thank you all for answering! I figured out what the problem was so I guess I'll say what it is to help anyone else with the problem. I don't know if they mention this anywhere but the deal is that your individual enrollment date has a start and a finish time. Meaning if you go over that time your ability to enroll is stopped until OPEN enrolling comes around. OPEN ENROLLING is when all the first years and other people are allowed to sign up for class and this date is available online.
  • First years enroll at the beginning not the end : P
  • oh...well okay disregard that bit but the rest of it is alright...i think

Leave a Comment