To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Holding hands on a first date?

edited January 2011 in General
Yay? Nay? =)

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Don't judge. Just trying to spice things up a little bit here. K!
  • LOL yes very spicy topic there jan.. =p
  • edited January 2011
    @siuying LOL yes very spicy topic there jan.. =p

WTF? Cooties are no joking matter!
  • they certainly aren't spicy either..=)
  • edited January 2011
    u must be great at parties!!

speaking of parties, shall we sched the next meetup?? actually i wouldn't necessarily count them as "parties" although a bit more people showed up last time!
  • edited January 2011
    I just found out one of my ex's is dating someone we know! lol.
  • @online predator Wait when was last meetup? Was I there? lol.
  • hahah oh vonnie.. maybe you should've kept that tid bit to yourself.. or atleast not broadcast it here without flora knowing..=p ...or maybe she would never find out since she doesn't frequently anymore.. ;)

and no!!! you weren't there!!! =(((((((
  • @siuying she would never find out since she doesn't frequently anymore

You accidentally a verb.

O don't worry about it. I got this. I'll just send this to her on fb to let her know!
  • unGh... i did!! i'll blame it on the stress from my job.. =p
  • LOL fine I will edit. But my ex and I are still friends LOL.
  • Please PM the dirty details to everybody.

And yes, a meet-up would be cool. I don't know if we have any noobies that visit on a regular basis who would want to meet-up with some douchebags such as ourselves. So it'll probably just end up being me and Online Predator.
  • Well this is awkward. I seem to have two usernames attached to the same email account, and the default signs me into one where my username is mis-spelled.
  • Hmm, even thought it says sign in via email I just use my username + password like before and it signs in just fine.

Leave a Comment