To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

talksfu.ca team?

edited September 2006 in General
just wondering who made this site? MIS students?

Comments

• edited September 2006
    Hi Djiban, thanks for the question.

I, as well as several other students from SFU and UBC have collaborated to create this site for the benefit of all students, present and future. Although I am a Sciences student, I believe computers are an invaluable source of knowledge and information. Without the guys in Computer Sciences who made things happen on the technical side of things, TalkSFU would not exist. I am sure they will be around in the near future as the site grows.

Ultimately, TalkSFU is meant to be a place where more experienced students can give help and advice to younger students to help them succeed. Completing a university degree is not an easy thing to do like many people believe. But by learning from those who have gone through SFU already, it can become a lot less stressful.

Enjoy the sun while it lasts, from the TalkSFU team.
  • edited September 2006
    O cool...we need to let SFU people know that we have this site so more people can join
  • edited September 2006
    Djiban said:
    O cool...we need to let SFU people know that we have this site so more people can join
    I totally agree this is awesome to get informtion out or jus log on and rad what people have to say,

i think this is a great way for people to informally communicate while they are studying or just on the computer. hats off to the talkSFU team.

Leave a Comment